NO FUSS, NO MESS… NO WORRIES!
We know that your dream pool is unique to you, so we design and build to your preferences. We also consult with you to ensure the end product accentuates your lifestyle and fulfills your needs, whether you’re after a pool for relaxation, for the kids, for your health or for all of these reasons.
Nothing is off limits when it comes to the design and build of your new Pinnacle Pool, and our consultative and consistent approach will ensure you’re kept up-to-date throughout the whole process. We can design to any shape and can add all the extra touches like spas, spill overs, swim outs, water features, lighting and heating.
NOT SURE WHERE TO START?
Search for inspiration wherever you can find it. Visit display homes, flick through magazines, and visit our handy resources section to find links to home and lifestyle website that are bursting with ideas.
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT AND WE’LL MAKE IT HAPPEN
Present us with your ideas and we’ll work with you to bring your vision to life. We manage the whole process from design through to development, and we work in consultation with you from beginning to end.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?
Use our online form to tell us about your dream pool.
PLANNINGUsing our tried and tested planning process, you can save time and mitigate the risk of unexpected hurdles arising during construction.
1. IDENTIFY CHALLENGES AND OBSTRUCTIONS Are there any trees that could affect the construction of the pool? If so, what can you do about it? Before you decide to remove the tree, you will need the approval of local government authorities. Check with your local council to find out what the process is in your area.
2. DETERMINE THE LANDSCAPE RATIO It is important to determine the landscape ratio to identify if pool construction is actually possible within local government guidelines.
3. IS THERE ACCESS FOR CONSTRUCTION? Do you have enough access for excavation machinery? The size of access will affect the cost of excavation and determine the types of machines and trucks that can be used.
4. CHECK FOR EASEMENTS AND SEWER LINES Are there any easements or sewer lines that may interfere with the position of the pool? If you are unsure, obtain a sewer diagram. This will help to identify possible solutions including pool placement and redirection of sewer lines.
5. IS A SAND FILTER REQUIRED? When installing a sand filter, discharge will need to be disposed of to a sewer riser. If there is no riser available then consider a cartridge filter.
CONSTRUCTIONConstruction will begin once the contract has been signed and all approvals have been granted. The stages of development are:
1. EXCAVATION Excavation and shaping of pool to incorporate stairs and swimouts. Pinnacle Pools includes carting and tipping to a tip site in your quotation.
2. SHORING (IF REQUIRED) This is when we need to give the excavation more strength prior to steel fixing. This is mainly used for soft spoil eg. sand.
3. STEEL FIXING Steel is put in place and internal pool plumbing is laid. The steel is also inspected at this time to make sure it adheres to the engineer’s specifications and certifiers approval. Shaped to create the structure, steps and swim out.
4. CONCRETE Concrete is sprayed to form the pools shell.
5. COPING AND WATERLINE TILES While the concrete is curing (usually 28 days) the coping and waterline tiles can be laid.
6. PLUMBING Filtration/pool plumbing is installed along with other equipment, heating (gas, electric or solar) and automation systems, and pools lights.
7. INTERIOR Preparation for the interior of the pool includes acid washing and the laying of the new interior.
8. FINISHING We fill your pool using your water, get all of your equipment started and hand it over to you so the fun can begin. You will also receive an onsite instructional lesson on how to maintain your new pool and maintain your new pool and equipment.
RENOVATIONSPRUSE UP YOUR POOL OR SPA
We can give your pool or spa a facelift by making improvements or modifications. We can also change the shape of an existing concrete pool.
1. CONSULT WITH OUR BUILDERS Consult with one of our builders to discuss your needs and discover your options.
2. CALCULATE REQUIREMENTS If we are structurally modifying the pool you may need structural engineers drawings to the relevant authorities such as your local Council or a Certifier.
3. STRIPPING AND MODIFICATION Once work begins, the pool is stripped of its old interior and, depending on the extent of the work, pool coping and waterline tiles may also be removed. Modifications also happen at this time.
4. FINISHING AND FILLING Finishing the pool, waterline tiles and coping will be resurfaced, finished, and then filled with pH balanced water.
LANDSCAPINGA BEAUTIFUL POOL DESERVES A GLORIOUS GARDEN
Landscaping is an important part of your backyard makeover. Check out some of these resources for ideas on landscaping your backyard:
- Outdoor Design & Living
- House and Garden
- Sydney Pool and Outdoor Design
- The Landscape Contractors’ Association of NSW and ACT
HIRE A PROFESSIONAL
Use a professional landscaper to create, build and maintain your garden.